Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eww

Today for lunch I made Fluffanutters.  I know that the boys have never had it, so I made one sandwich just PB&J and one a Fluffanutter and I gave each of them a half.  Master of Disaster was excited to hear that we were having marshmallows for lunch and Whiny Magee (who is a bit picky) was sceptical.  MofD *loved* it and had a very Joker-esque face of PB and Fluff from ear to ear.  Whiny Magee decided he liked it to, much to my surprise.  

MofD:  Maybe some day we can marshmallows with that white stuff with the blue top

Me:  White stuff with a blue top?

MofD:  yeah

Me: What are you talking about?

MofD:  What white stuff with the blue top

Me:  ummmm

MofD:  the stuff that makes turkey sandwiches so yummy!

Me:  Dude, that's mayo and that would be so gross

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Ewwwww. So did you end up with two kids all hopped up on sugar?

So yeah, I love fluffernutters. However,they don't sell marshmallow fluff out here. Actually, I did see it at Cost Plus the other day, but that was a first, and it isn't sold in the supermarket here. Not a very interesting story.