Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanks Capt. Obvious

Whiny Magee goes to a half day kindergarten but on Mondays he goes back to school to have "Science Club."  Great in theory, but it's a lot of work (loading and unloading two extra children -twice-one of whom is a baby that needs to be carried) for me just so he can be there for an hour. But anyhoo...when we went back to get him the only parking spot I could find was really close to the car next to me.  I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to buckle the boys in car, it was *that* close.  I even contemplated getting them in the car and then moving to a more open spot in the parking lot.  But luckily the car next to was getting ready to leave the same time we were.  I even saw the lady start to give me a dirty look for parking so close (and trust me it was tight on both sides I wasn't being a jerk) then she saw I had three kids, all of whom needed to be in a car seat unlike her and her 10 year old.  I had Master of Diasater climb across the seat from BabyGirl's side but then the other car left, Whiny Magee and I walked around to that side.  I opened the door:

MofD:  Jess!! I have good news!!

Me: Oh yeah?  What's that?

MofD:  That other car leaved! Now you can open the door!

No comments: