Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I should really start paying attention

On the way to karate the boys were talking about what kind of cars they're going to build.  I'm pretty sure it all started from  something that my car didn't/couldn't do, but I don't remember exactly what.  I really wasn't paying attention to them (which is kinda a recurrent theme in my days).  Every now and again I'd say "wow" or "that's cool"; it really didn't matter what they actually said.  Here are a few bits that I did catch:

*  my car is going to have five spare tires, so I can have an extra for someone else

*  my car is going to have a shooter thing so you can hang Christmas lights high up on your house (there was also something about shooter thing and a chimney)

*  if there is an accident, my car is going to be able to lift up over all the cars

*  my car is going to have a vacuum to suck up bits of pointy metal in the road

I'm sure I missed plenty of wonderful car inventions, I'll try to pay closer attention when they are talking nonsense in the back.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish my car had a shooter thingy.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Wow, I think they have a real future in the car design business. They do have some great ideas. Can they build me a car with a laser? I think that would be a good thing to have.

*Erin