Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It'll eat you!

I'm attempting to get some work done for school, silly me, when I hear Master of Disaster yelling for me from his room.  I go upstairs figuring he went potty and needs some helping wiping.  But no, he's on his bed crying.

Me:  What's wrong?

MofD:  THERE'S A BUG IN MY ROOM!

Me:  Where?

MofD: There!  pointing at his window


Me:  I don't see it

MofD:  Pull that up the shade


I do and there is no bug.

Me:  It's gone

MofD:  NO IT'S NOT!

Me:  What?  Did it turn invisible?

MofD:  What if it did????

Me:  Well you can't see it so it'll be ok

MofD:  WHAT IF IT EATS ME!!!!????

Me:  heavy sigh Want me to get some bug killer?

MofD:  yeah

So I go and get a bottle of Frebreeze and spray the windows

MofD:  That's not bug spray, that's "smelling stuff"

Me:  Yeah but look right here I point to some words on the back It says "Will kill bugs"

I'm so glad he can't read yet

2 comments:

Kate said...

HA! The whole "they can't tell time yet" thing also comes in handy.
\
--kate in MI

Gia said...

Hahhahah that is genius on your part...