Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scooby is that you??

The kids and I went to the park today.  We played for a bit and the boys really like to walk along the canal.  So we walked for a bit.  Actually the boys ran.  I would give them a point that they could run to and they they had to wait for me to catch up with the stroller.  Master kept calling it a "half marathon" whenever he took off. 

 Well just as we get near the park again, I see the biggest dog I have ever seen in person.  I am not much of a dog person, so I had no idea what kind of dog it was.  So I did the normal thing and asked her what kind of dog it was.  Turns out it was a Great Dane and it also turns out that I have never, in my life, seen a Great Dane in person.  I then ask her if she would mind if I take a picture of him.  Not really sure if that is good dog etiquette, but that's water under the canal bridge now.  She was super nice and asked if I wanted the boys in the picture too, and they were eager to jump in.  


When he was standing, his head came to just below her shoulders!  Yikes!! 

No comments: