Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I just can't decide

I'm not sure what has been my favorite part of today:

Maybe it was the when, before 8:30, Whiny was being mean to Master, so Master pinched him.  We (me & Mom Boss) talked to Master about how when Whiny is being mean come tell us.  If he pinches then he gets in trouble too

Or maybe it was literally 2 minutes later when Master kicked Whiny because Whiny was trying to pop his balloon.

Or maybe it was when BabyGirl insisted on being held all morning and had a fit when I set her down to register of classes or clean

Or maybe it was when she followed me around to make sure I knew she was mad at me

Or perhaps it was when Whiny accidentally spilled his milk but just sat there and watched all the milk pour out of the glass instead of picking it up.

It's too close to call

It's going to be a L-O-N-G Spring Break for us.

No comments: