Thursday, May 24, 2012

I love when this happens

Not sure if this is a nice thing or not.  But I love when I know exactly what the boys are talking about but I pretend I don't and make them explain it better.  In my mind I think it's helping them develop their language skills.  But who knows.

So on the way to school I notice, out of the corner of my eye, that the person driving next to us was driving with his arm out the window. Well, not really out the window but with his arm resting on the open window frame.  Ya with me?  Ok, good.

MofD:  Look!! He's not turning his wheel!!

Me:  huh?

MofD:  He's not turning his wheel!  That's not safe!

Me:  What are you talking about?

MofD:  That man.  He doesn't have his hands on the wheel!

I they showed him how I could drive with one hand but he told me that he thought that the man had both hands off.

I just like that I saw what he was talking about before he mentioned it.  It saves a lot of confusion on my part and frustration on his.

No comments: