Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I was just kiddin'

So the boys printed up treasure chests from the TV show Jake and the Neverland Pirates (which is awesome because it's about pirates!! and I love me some pirates!!).  J came downstairs and told me that he found he this treasure chest buried in the back yard.  Inside there are "gold abloons."  Well we counted them and A had  8 and J only had 6. 

J:  Hey A has more than me!!

Me:  Well where are the rest of yours?

J:  Hey I know where we can get some more

Me:  Oh yeah? Where?

J: At disney jr dot com "flash" summer!! (I'm not joking he actually said that)

Me:  huh

J:  I was kiddin' when I told you that I found that in the back yard.  We printed them up off the computer.  And at it's going on all summer!  Isn't that cool?
 
Then then proceeded to "hide" their treasure chests.  "Hiding" consisted of wandered around the room with their eyes "shut" and putting it down somewhere.  Then they opened their eyes and say in deep growl-y pirate-y voices "Where's my treasure?!"
I have a feeling they are going to make me one tonight.

No comments: