Monday, August 1, 2011

as my mother would say Holy Craparoni!!

I am in for a world of hurt!! 

One of my current favorite naptime time wasters is Rants from Mommyland!  It's a hysterical blog about the joys of mommydom (as if you couldn't've figured that one out on your own).  I just read this post. . . and OMG.  I knew once BabyGirl became mobile life, as I know it, would be over.  Thankfully she has no desire to start crawling yet; so I'm safe. . .for now. 



*  spell check suggested "agglutinative" and "goaltenders" for couldn't've.  Now I'm going to look up agglutinative. 

*ag·glu·ti·na·tive adj.
Concerning or characteristic of agglutination (really?? that's the definition??)

*agglutination
1. the action of an agglutinant substance.
2. the process of union in wound healing.
3. the clumping together in suspension of antigen-bearing cells, microorganisms, or particles in the presence of specific antibodies

No comments: