Wednesday, August 3, 2011

car conversations rock!

On the way back from picking up Master of Disaster at half-day camp.

MofD: Jess who has sharper teeth an alligator or a shark?

Me:  I don't know

MofD:  Tell me Jess

Me:  I don't know...it's a mystery.  Who do you think does??

MofD:  I don't know. . can you tell me?

Me:  No I can't because I don't know

MofD:  Alligators have very sharp teeth!

Me:  Yes they do.  Sharper than a shark?

MofD:  I don't know.  Sharks have sharp teeth too. . .I think a shark has sharper teeth

Me:  Ok

MofD:  Or maybe an alligator

And then we continued to talk about how sharks and alligators don't actually live in the same areas so it's very hard to compare.  But of course, because need to tell them the truth about everything, I proceed to tell him that sharks and alligators will bite you if you go near them.  But only because they think we are food, not because they are being mean (duh!). 

MofD:  If a shark nibbles on me, I'll be ok because I'm rough and tough.  I'll just go get a band-aid.


On the way to get Whiny Magee from full-day camp

MofD:  You know that my dad saw on the news???!!!

Me:  What?

MofD:  They are putting fries AND apples in there now!!! (luckily I'm somewhat current with news and knew he was talking about McDonald's)

Me:  WOW! That's so cool

MofD:  Yeah they are building that right now!!

Me:  Building what?

MofD:  I don't know

3 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

LOL, that made me giggle! Happy Monday!!

*Erin

Michelle said...

These boys are hilarious!

Jess said...

Michelle for some reason I still can't comment on you blog...I'll have to email you because I have some exciting things to tell you

I'm glad you girls enjoy the antics of the boys