Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yay for me!

In non-nanny news, I got a blog award!!  Erin, from Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies, gave it to me.  And let me just tell you that she has been super, duper supportive in my blogging attempts.  And that's not to say that ya'll aren't, but she is always there with a lovely comment and/or advice.  Her blog is wonderful, so go check it out.  It's about everything and nothing and I love it!  But I suspect that she just really likes my blog as opposed to it being "versatile."  But hey, I'm not complaining.  Thanks Erin!!!



The OFFICIAL rules of the award are:
-Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
-Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
-Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
-Contact those bloggers and tell them the exciting news!

Seven things about myself...hmmmmm


* Changing my hairstyle and color is kinda my thing.  I like the variety of it and ya know it's only hair; it grows back or I can re-dye it.  I've been trying to grow my hair out for the past 6ish months and it's been driving my crazy. 

*  I love supernatural stuff.  Vampires, werewolves, witches, zombies etc.  But I do not love that they are so popular with 13 year old girls.  Vampires and werewolves are suppose to be scary and life-threatening, not sexy.  Darn you Twilight and Stephanie Meyer!!

* On that note, my guilty pleasure is reading books targeted towards teenage girls and watching the TV show if there is one. 

*  I could sit on my couch all day and watch movies or a whole season of a TV show.  I never feel guilty about it.  Those last three make me sound like a such a waste of space. . .yikes!

*  My make up and nail polish sometimes cost more than the clothes I am wearing.

*  Some my best friends in the entire world I have known since high school.  We only see each other (all together) about 2 times a year but those few times are some of the best times ever. 

* And last but not least, I actually write another blog that I have yet to "announce" but Erin found it and says I should let ya''ll know.  So here it goes.  I write a blog called The Randomness of Me.  It's a work in progress, so don't judge too harshly.



Now it's my turn to let you know what blogs I think deserve this award.  You may have already heard about them and have been reading them for a while but these blogs are newly discovered by yours truly.

* Michelle from Twentynine

* Celeste from Alphabet Soup




Happy reading and thanks again Erin!

1 comment:

MU32hooper said...

Congrats on your award Jessica! You are a very accomplished woman!!