Thursday, September 1, 2011

heard but not seen

Today we went to the Museum of Play.  If you have never heard of the MofP, you're missing out.  It is literally dedicated to play.  Everything is hands on.  The National Toy Hall of Fame is there and it is awesome to go look at all the old toys.  It dawned on me this morning that school starts next week, so we will not have time to do all the fun outing that we normally do.  So off we went to the MofP.  They have a membership there so it doesn't cast me anything to take them.  And if we only stay an hour of two, it isn't a waste of money. 

So we are walking into the museum; I'm walking ahead with the stroller and the boys are following.  From behing all I hear is a loud BANG.  I turn around and realize that Master of Disaster wasn't really paying attention and walked into the floor to ceiling window that is next to the automatic door.  I wish I actually saw it.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

This kid sounds hilarious. Do you think its appropriate for an 8 year old who thinks she's 13? I've been thinking about bringing Paige there but I don't know if I can stand an hour car ride of "WHHYYY IS IT TAKING SO LONG!"

Jess said...

Yeah I think it'll be ok to bring her there. There's ton of stuff there that she would probably like. I love it there...I've decided that it's a great date place and the next guy who makes it past date #2 is going to have to take me there :)

Michelle said...

Ha! Perfect! I think she'll definitely like the Butterfly Garden if nothing else. And it'll give me an excuse to go to Rochester.

amy b.s. said...

okay, i couldn't help but laugh at this.

Autumn Vangor said...

Um, well thanks to Michelle for shouting you out on her awesome blog! This is hilarious! And you're opener is a story of a kid walking into a window? GOLDEN. aaaaaaaand following.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Oh gosh. They must keep you laughing on a daily basis:)

*Erin