Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh, Master of Disaster

**Today I was being outsmarted by a Handy Manny toy.  I was trying to get the battery cover thing off so I could put new batteries it in.  Righty tighy, lefty loosey correct?  Apparently not.  I was more like righty tighty, lefty still tighty.  But when I went to go get the screw drive Master of Disaster said, "That's my dad's new tool box from a long time ago."

**Then we were taking the clothes out of the washer and putting them into the dryer.

Master of Disaster:  Oh.  Pants.  Long sleeved ones.


**Master of Disaster: wouldn't it be cool if I slid down the railing and flew off the end?

Me:  ah no.  It would be scary and dangerous.

MofD:  not if I had flying powers.

1 comment:

Autumn Vangor said...

HAHAHAH I like the "long sleeved pants".