Friday, January 6, 2012

The funniest thing ever

So Master of Disaster was being mean to BabyGirl the other day and I put him in timeout because of it.  When he came out I asked him why he was there and he told me what he did.  I told him that I was going to have to tell Mommy & Daddy what he was doing and they were going to be mad.  Then, he did the funniest thing ever:  he put his hand up to his face, by his eyes, with two fingers pointing out straight at me.

Me:  What does that mean?

MofD:  in a menacing whisper I got my eye on you

via


I had to turn away before I burst out laughing.  He did it again today to both me and his father.  It's gonna get out real quick but it was too funny the first time

2 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

LOL, funny kid.

*Erin

Michelle said...

I would've died. Where did he see that?!