Friday, May 20, 2011

my dad is going to be mad at you

Today we are making a yummy dip for fruit so we went to Wegmans to get what we needed and, of course, I got things that we didn't need.  I found some Cinnamon Sugar Ritz (yum!!).  A and I were "testing" them before we made the dip.  I asked A if he thought they were delicious and he said yeah.  I said they were "delicioso" (which is Spanish BTDubs).  He said that they were "delicious-osha"

Then we were making the dip and I got all the stuff out and put it on the table so we could make it.

A:  My dad is going to be so mad at you.....

Me:  at me?  Why?

A:  You got all our stuff out!!

Me:  Well what do you think I'm going to do when we are done?

A:  clean up

Me:  that's right...I don't think your dad is going to be mad at me


Recipe
  • 1 cup vanilla yogurt

  • 1/2 cup peanut butter

  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • 1/2 cup whipped topping


  • In a bowl, combine the yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon; mix well. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.

    I'm going to use apples, bananas, graham crackers and my new Ritz

    1 comment:

    Jess said...

    oh and I also used Fat free and/or light cool whip and yogurt...so this is relativly healthy :)